Facebook

Instagram

youTube

My pet has stage 1 kidney failure. Is there anything I can do?

He’s been diagnosed very early in the disease process, which is good news for both of you. You can give him Reno Pro, which will slow progression of the damage and reduce the workload of the kidneys. Remember that renal failure may not become apparent until both kidneys have lost 75% of their function. So it’s vital to act quickly to save the remaining 25%.